Tuesday, 7 August 2018

My Journey

My Journey


                     The silence around me and the gushy green before my eyes, this where I am sitting, to begin with, my scribble. The gentle breeze is playing with my hair and the gentle shower is giving me the Goosebumps. This beautiful place is my new part of the journey, I started this journey with no expectation but with a lot of doubt, also with a fear if I am in the right place. After reading you give me your opinion in the comment box below.
                    Everyone has a dream of a place in their life their own fairyland, this is exactly the same place. The placed is so blessed that everything you ask you to get it there is never a word NO used for things you ask for. You are free here you wake up as you wish as you please, you want you to cook or order out, you do not have to work your ass out for your end to meet your fully paid. You can go anywhere, no one can stop and question you. How many of you have the wish for such a heaven. Everyone around me is so happy, why there are few who is very jealous that I am blessed to find this beautiful destination. All my well-wisher are thanking the all mighty for showering his blessings on me. Now even you guys will be wondering what the hell is wrong in this place.
                    Nothing is wrong with this place but I am still not connected on this journey my doubt and fear have not gone but increased drastically. I do not speak the native language of this place, but doing my best to understand it and improve it, but I am still criticized by it. If you fall, if you are sick, no one stops to care for you, but you are paid to visit the most expensive doctor. No one here has the time to sit and talk to you if they want to talk its professional. No laughter, no fun, and no music with a companion you are allowed to do it on your own. You can cry for the emotion of a film but no one will be there for wiping those tear nor will anyone be there to make fun of those tears. You are not allowed to give your opinion even if asked. You are not supposed to help out a person for the better life then you will be cursed. You cannot watch what you like whatever program is played you can watch it. You have certain things to be done if it's not done then you named if you question then you are given a name.
           Expression of love is forbidden, it is expressed or it is shown only when it’s forced or when they have to be displayed for other eyes. Expecting a birthday wish is a crime but you will be showered with the most costly gifts. When you want to celebrate you are paid for it but do not expect company for your happiness. Yes, I do break my rule, I am not perfect the place is not allowing me to connect with it. Somewhere I love this place, I don’t want to move an inch from here each time when things go out of hand, I pack myself to go but something is stopping, something is making me try again. I really wish for a connection I do not know how to create it, I am in such a situation that I love this place and I also do not love this place. What should I dooooo?


No comments:

Post a Comment